Organizational Membership with YNPN Milwaukee –
- Establishes your organization as a supporter of the nonprofit sector throughout Greater Milwaukee,
- Connects your nonprofit to a network of mission-driven community builders and leaders throughout Metro-Milwaukee,
- Brands your organization as one that invests in human capital, one that promotes professional development inside and outside of the workplace and,
- Provides your organization with exclusive member benefits such as partnership and promotional opportunities.
Membership Levels + Benefits
YNPN Milwaukee offers a tiered membership structure for our organizational partners in the community to ensure accessibility to membership by organizations large and small.
|Membership Level||Annual Dues||Number of Memberships||Standard Benefits||Featured Promotions at YNPN Events|
|Ruby||$75||up to 10||YES||No|
* Diamond Members – should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on pricing and any additional benefits that may be available.
** Standard Benefits – YNPN Milwaukee provides all of its organizational members with a standard suite of benefits in addition to the level-specific benefits detailed above.
The YNPN Milwaukee standard organizational membership benefits include:
- Personalized welcome on YNPN Milwaukee’s social media channels – Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter.
- Creation of a private organization-specific link to distribute to potential members within your organization.
- Your organization’s logo and a link to your organization’s website on the YNPN Milwaukee homepage and YNPN newsletters.
- Informational listening sessions hosted by YNPN leaders to answer questions about the benefits of individual membership and involvement in YNPN.
- Access to YNPN Milwaukee’s full suite of individual member benefits for the number of members in your membership level.
Resources YNPN Provides to the Nonprofit Community:
- Access to YNPN’s listserv to market your organization’s events, latest happenings, and career, board, or committee service opportunities.
YNPN Milwaukee is happy to discuss additional opportunities to engage with YNPN that may benefit your organization. Please contact our membership committee at email@example.com to share your ideas with us.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.