We are now accepting nominations for the 2021 Young Nonprofit Professionals Network- Greater Milwaukee Chapter Emerging Leader Award. Think you or one of your colleagues deserves recognition for the work they do? Fill out the nomination form today!
The winner of the Emerging Leader Award will receive a free annual membership to YNPN. The winner will also be announced at the 2021 YNPN Milwaukee virtual Annual Awards Ceremony on March 25, 2021.
- Nominees may be any age; no minimum or maximum age parameters.
- Nominees must be employed by a nonprofit organization in the Southeast Wisconsin area (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Racine, Kenosha, or Ozaukee Counties.
- Nominees may not be current YNPN board or committee members.
- Nominees/ nominators do not have to be current YNPN organization members.
- Nominators may send optional supplemental letters of support to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 5, 2021.
- Self-nominations are accepted, but at least one supplemental letter of support is required.
- The winning nominee, or the person who nominated the winner, must be present to accept the award at the annual kickoff.
Nomination Questions (500 word limit, each)
- Describe how the nominee has demonstrated the qualities of an emerging leader.
- What impact has the nominee made in his/her current position?
- How does the nominee strengthen his/her community as a whole?
- What makes this nominee stand out in comparison to his/her peers?
To nominate an individual, you must complete the Google Form at the bottom of this page and submit the supplemental letter of support, if required.
February 5, 2021 (nominations AND supplemental letters of support – if required)
NO LATE NOMINATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
The winner will be notified in late February 2021.