We are now accepting nominations for the 2021 Young Nonprofit Professionals Network- Greater Milwaukee Chapter Distinguished Leader Award. Think you or one of your colleagues deserves recognition for the work they do? Fill out the nomination form today!
The winner of the Distinguished Leader Award will receive a free year of Ruby level organizational membership. The winner will also be announced at the 2021 YNPN Milwaukee virtual Annual Awards Ceremony on March 25, 2021.
- Nominees may be any age; no minimum or maximum age parameters.
- Nominees must be employed by a nonprofit organization in the Southeast Wisconsin area (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, or Kenosha, Racine, or Ozaukee Counties.
- Nominees must hold a position in which they supervise employees or volunteers.
- Nominators must be a current or former staff person, volunteer, or board member at the nominee’s organization.
- Nominees may not be current YNPN board or committee members.
- Nominees/nominators do not have to be current YNPN organization members.
Nomination Questions (500 word limit, each)
- Describe how the nominee has encouraged new leader development.
- How does the nominee go above and beyond for their employees?
- What has been the nominee’s impact on their organization? (ie. employee retention, motivation, professional development, staff support, positive work environment, mentorship, etc.)
To nominate an individual, you must complete the Google Form at the bottom of this page and submit the supplemental letter of support, if required.
February 5, 2021 (nominations AND supplemental letters of support – if required)
NO LATE NOMINATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
The winner will be notified in late February 2021.