- About YNPN Milwaukee
- About YNPN Milwaukee's Membership
- Membership Rates
- Tips to Advocate for Membership
YNPN Milwaukee's primary focus is to equip emerging leaders and young professionals with the knowledge, skills and resources to become highly effective social changemakers. We do this through targeted programming and events, and integrated networking opportunities. YNPN Milwaukee taps some of Milwaukee's most well known and respected nonprofit leaders and experts to share sector insights, best practices and trends with our members. YNPN Milwaukee members have access to a full array of member benefits, which help them stay informed, connected and on the path to advancing the work of their organization and their career.
YNPN Milwaukee has an active and diverse membership of over 200 young professional individual members and 19 organizational members. These organizations and people represent a cross-section of Greater Milwaukee's nonprofits, foundations, social enterprise organizations, consulting firms, and corporations, all invested in making a career in the nonprofit sector viable and sustainable.
In order to best meet our members where they are, YNPN Milwaukee offers a tiered organizational membership structure. This allows us to engage small and large organizations alike, and to scale the membership as the organization or interest grows.
- Ruby Level, $75 - includes up to 10 individual memberships plus organizational benefits
- Sapphire Level, $200 - includes 11-25 individual memberships plus organizational benefits
- Bronze Level, $400 - includes 26-50 individual memberships plus organizational benefits
- Silver Level, $600 - includes 51-75 individual memberships plus organizational benefits
- Gold Level, $800 - includes 76-100 individual memberships plus organizational benefits
- Platinum Level, $1,600 - includes 101-200 individual memberships plus organizational benefits
- Diamond Level - includes 200 or more individual memberships plus organizational benefits
With shrinking organizational budgets, it is more important than ever to be able to justify the expense of joining an organization like YNPN Milwaukee. When preparing your request to join YNPN Milwaukee, consider the following:
- How will this YNPN Milwaukee membership benefit the staff of your organization?
- How will this YNPN Milwaukee membership benefit your organization?
- Which YNPN Milwaukee programs or events would your organization's staff plan to attend and which benefits would your organization take advantage of?
Cite specific examples whenever possible to strengthen your argument to your manager and your organization.