Membership is available to anyone interested in strengthening the local nonprofit community.
YNPN members include mid-career professionals, as well as those new to the nonprofit sector, recent college graduates and others committed to the future of nonprofits in and around Milwaukee.
We have a strong tradition of welcoming anyone who believes our offerings are beneficial to them on a personal or professional level.
Dues: Just $25 per year!
(Memberships last from February 1st through the following January 31st.)
Are you a student or working under an Americorps program? Contact our Membership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with your School Name and School Email Address or AmeriCorps program/employer for a discount on your YNPN Milwaukee membership dues.
Monthly updates will keep members informed of upcoming events, member benefits and discounts and more!
YNPN Members have access to the following membership benefits:
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Resources, networking, and information sharing via the YNPN Listserv and website, Facebook, Twitter, MeetUp, LinkedIn
- Free attendance at the YNPN Annual Membership Kick-Off
- Free attendance at YNPN Education Events ($5 for non-members)
- Free and exclusive attendance at YNPN Members-Only events (not available to the public)
- Access to a network of peers through the YNPN Member Directory
- Access to special discounts and promotions with YNPN community partners
- Opportunity to be highlighted as the YNPN featured member in the monthly featured member newsletter
- Opportunity to define and shape YNPN programming and events through Board and Committee service opportunities
By gaining a clearer picture of who our most engaged community is and a better understanding your personal and professional needs and interests, we can provide more targeted education and networking opportunities. We also will be able to provide compensation to event speakers and facilities, which will result in continued improvement of our educational/professional development offerings.
Payment Options Include:
PAYPAL: Available at the end of application
IN PERSON: A $25 check (made out to YNPN Milwaukee) or an electronic payment via SQUARE can be accepted by a member of the Membership Committee at all YNPN events.
BY MAIL: Mail a $25 check (made out to YNPN Milwaukee) to: YNPN Milwaukee ♦ 2819 W Highland Blvd ♦ Milwaukee, WI 53208