REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Board Seekers: Are you looking for a unique opportunity to share your talents, build your resume, and support your local community?
Nonprofits: Are you looking for fresh perspectives and energy on your boards or committees?
The Greater Milwaukee Chapter of the Young Nonprofit Professionals Network, in partnership with United Way of Greater Milwaukee and Waukesha County's Project LEAD Program, is hosting a virtual board matching event for area nonprofits. Board candidates will have the opportunity to visit with representatives from nonprofit organizations of their choice, to determine whether they are interested in pursuing an opportunity to sit on their boards or committees.
In order to support the best possible matches, a short application is required for organizations as well as potential board and committee members.
Get on Board is free for YNPN member organizations. Other organizations will be charged a $25 participation fee to help offset event costs and will receive an invoice after the event. We ask that no more than two organizational representatives attend this event.
- Adult Learning Center
- All Hands Boatworks, Inc.
- ArtWorks for Milwaukee
- Association of Volunteer Managers of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Bay View Community Center
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee
- Bread of Healing Clinic
- Broadscope Disability Services
- Bublr Bikes
- Clarke Square Neighborhood Initiative
- COA Youth & Family Centers
- Eras Senior Network
- Father Gene’s Help Center
- FRIENDS Inc.
- Future Urban Leaders
- Girls on the Run of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Interchange Food Pantry
- J.K. Lee City Youth Martial Arts Program, Inc.
- Jewish Family Services, Inc. (JFS)
- Lead2Change, Inc.
- Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Children's Choir
- Milwaukee Riverkeeper
- Neighborhood House of Milwaukee
- Peace Learning Center of Milwaukee, Inc.
- PEARLS for Teen Girls
- Reflo Sustainable Water Solutions
- St. Joan Antida High School
- The Charles E. Kubly Foundation
- Urban Economic Development Association of Wisconsin (UEDA)
- Waukesha Free Clinic
- Wisconsin Parkinson Association
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network - Greater Milwaukee Chapter
Thank You to our Partners!